Today was so long, but I got a lot done. I even embossed a card for the first time. Now, I just need to finish the rest of the cards. Who knew making cards could be so time consuming? Ok it really doesn’t if you take your time and do it right the first time. I’m so use to hurrying things along that I was getting aggravated making cards. Something that is suppose to be a hobby and fun. On a positive note I am getting better at catching myself getting aggravated and being hard on myself. So my lessons I learned today are:
1. I need to slow down and enjoy life
2. Everything does not have to be perfect
3. Patience is a virtue that I need to work on
4. I am my own biggest critic and make situations more stressful than it should be
5. All of these things can be changed. It’s going to take a lot of prayer and hard work to change these habits, but I’m willing to put in the work. Till next time.
P.S. Here’s a sneak peak at my Christmas card. I think the black was a great choice.